Filtration of particles by gravity separation with a cyclone separator and their collection in a bin. >Subsequent filtration of the exhaust air by a fine polyester filter.This process allows the separation of 99% of the sucked dust and filtration of up to 1 micron.Suitable for indoor use.
The system is designed for :
- Cleaning of industrial and residential buildings.
- Cleaning fireplaces and stoves.
- Aspiration from carpentry machines.
- Suction of shavings and metal dust from metalworking machines.
- Transport, dust collection and collection of dry mixes and materials.
It consists of:
- Centrifugal fan with outboard motor – 2.2 kW; 3000 rpm Single-phase or three-phase; Flow rate – 1500 cubic meters / hour; Pressure 4500 Pa.
- Main suction cyclone separator + airtight hopper 40 liters with release cover for collecting larger particles over 10 microns.
- Cyclone filter box + airtight hopper 40 liters with release cap for finer powder up to 1 micron.
- Filter element with a high degree of purification – 99%. – clean, reusable. Class F8M8 – Spores, Down, Cement dust, Coal dust, Bacteria, Atmospheric air dust, Welding smoke.
- Metal adapters and sleeves.
- Suction inlet Ф 100 mm.