Filtration of particles by gravity separation with a cyclone separator and their collection in a hopper.
Subsequent filtration of the exhaust air by a fine polyester filter.
This process allows the separation of 99% of the sucked dust and filtration from 1 to 5 microns.
The system is designed to:
- Cleaning of industrial and residential buildings.
- Cleaning fireplaces and stoves.
- Aspiration from carpentry machines.
- Suction of chips and metal dust from metalworking machines.
- Transport, dust collection and collection of dry mixes and materials.
- Turbine with external engine – 1.5 kW; 2830 rpm Single-phase or three-phase; Flow rate – 2000 cubic meters per hour; Pressure 1900 Pa.
- Main suction cyclone separator + 40 liter hopper with airtight lid to collect larger particles over 5 microns.
- Filter station also equipped with cyclone separator + 40 liter hopper with airtight lid for finer dust up to 1 micron.
- Filter element with a fine degree of purification – 99%. – clean, reusable.
Class F8M8 – Spores, Down, Cement dust, Coal dust, Bacteria, Atmospheric dust.
- Metal adapters and sleeves.
- Suction inlet Ф 100 mm.
The construction is completely electrostatically polymer powder coated
Warranty 18 months.